On this page, you can find out more information about the services I provide. I offer a free consultation for first appointments*.
My services offer an integrated, holistic and tailored approach to help you find your way forward, and positively maintain and manage your mental health. (If you’d like to know more about me first, click here).
If you would like a dream interpretation by telephone, please click here and you’ll be redirected to my dedicated website on the subject of dreams and sleep.
(* Free first appointments are subject to availability, and don’t apply to requests for dream interpretation).
- Counselling – integrated, person-centred counselling, which incorporates a number of different models and methods including CBT and Mindfulness. This approach is helpful for anyone who wants help with depression, anxiety and stress management, or who has suffered a loss, bereavement or life changing experience. Prices start from £25 for a telephone appointment; face to face sessions cost £45 and are in Milton Keynes. The first session (an initial consultation) is currently free. Currently, only telephone appointments are available.
- Employee Assistance and Workplace Support
- Workshops and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Well-being, Mindful Leadership, Cultivating a Resilient Mindset, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Understanding Grief. Workshops can be tailored upon request. These are available online via Zoom, please ask for details.
- Online resources packs – packs available to purchase and access online including guided meditations and activity sheets.
- Online shop
- For an exploration of your dream, click here.
Click here to read about my TV and radio appearances.
If you’re interested in Dreaming, my newsletter dedicated to the subject of sleep and dreams, you can subscribe here.
You might also like: Monday Mojo™
Monday Mojo™ is my newsletter containing feel-good motivation for the week ahead. And, when you subscribe, you’ll also receive free access to the Sparkle Repair Kit™ – a small but mighty eGuide designed to help you sparkle. Subscribe here.
You might also like:
The Dreams Lady™ – my Information Hub on the topic of sleep and dreams
As an ethical service provider, I advise there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services which suit your needs; you may wish to research these before booking. For a list of useful links of services which may be able to help click here. The services offered via this website require payment unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking.
Proud to have worked with:
Copyright Delphi Ellis 2020